Saturday, May 29, 2010
New Underwear
Little Johnny kept pulling at his underwear yesterday. It was all day long! I finally asked him what the problem was. He said his mother bought him new ones and they kept pulling up. I told him to tell his mother and he shouldn’t wear them today. Well, guess what? He had the same kind on again today. He kept pulling and pulling. I called him to the hall to talk to him. I asked him if he could explain what the problem was so I could see if there was anything I could do. He said they fit tight and kept riding up. He said his mother said if he would wear them all morning then they would feel better. I said, “Johnny, do you have any of your old ones that you could wear tomorrow?” He said, “I don’t know but I guess I could go free ball!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment